Clip in Hair Extensions for Deluxe Volume
Make 4 interest-free payments of $39.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Share this Product
Our 9 piece deluxe version is similar to the full head set but also contains an 8 inch wide volumiser, with 5 wefts of hair sewn together on one piece.
Our deluxe clip in hair extensions are perfect for adding extra length and volume to your hair. All of our extensions are made from the highest grade 100% genuine Remy human hair. The clip in hair set comes complete with metal clips attached to the wefts with silicone tubing for a secure grip.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're unhappy with your order, or if you select the wrong colour, simply send the hair extensions back to us in good condition within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
SPECIFICATIONSHighest Quality 100% Human Hair
Double Wefted and Laced
1x 8 inch volumiser with 5 wefts on 1 piece
2x 7 inch wefts
2x 6 inch wefts
2x 4 inch wefts
2x 1.5 inch wefts
16 inch: 175 grams of hair
20 inch: 200 grams of hair
24 inch: 220 grams of hair
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Brush your hair and extensions before use.
- We don't recommend exposing your extensions to harsh chemicals such as bleach, chlorine, alcohol, sulphate, keratin and protein as these will strip the oils from the extensions, leaving them dry, brittle and tangled.
- It is critical to wash your extensions with a sulphate free shampoo and conditioner only.
- Clip- in extensions do not need to be washed very often unless you are wearing them on a regular basis. Washing your tape hair extensions should occur at least once a week. This is to prevent any build-up from damaging the hair.
- It is best to gently brush and leave your extensions out to air dry after washing.
- Take them to a salon professional before treating or cutting your extensions.
- To store your extensions, it is best to wait until they are fully dry before putting them away.
- We recommend braiding your extensions before bed and while being stored, to avoid tangles.
- We do not recommend dyeing your hair extensions as it will affect the quality and lifespan.
Please note that dyeing, toning, or bleaching Pure Hair Extensions may change the structure and quality of the hair and we do not take responsibility for unwanted results. We do not offer refunds once the hair has been installed, coloured, toned or bleached.
We have designed Pure Hair Clip in Extensions for those who want instant volume and thickness without the assistance of a salon professional
All Pure Hair Clip in Extensions are made of 100% Remy Human Hair. The only difference between each set is the weight and length of the hair. The higher the weight, the more hair within each weft. We have designed each set to cater for different lengths and thickness as we understand not everyone’s hair is the same.
We have designed our Clip in Extensions so that anyone can wear them. The shorter your hair the more pieces you may require for a seamless blend. We recommend using our 8pcs Ultimate Volume set for the best results.
Pure Hair Clip in Extensions are made from the highest grade of human hair, however the life of your extensions depends on how well they are looked after and how often they are worn. Our clip in extensions can last up to 12 months if cared for correctly. We suggest reading our care instructions to make sure you get the most out of your extensions!
You can definitely wash your clip ins! We suggest using a sulphate free shampoo and conditioner to preserve the life of your extensions. It is important to brush your extensions before you wash them. This will reduce the chance of knots and tangles that could occur during the drying process. Letting your extensions air dry is best, however it is still very safe to apply heat to the hair.
Yes, you can send your hair extensions back for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Please make sure the hair extensions are unused and in good condition.
Please note that dyeing, toning, or bleaching Pure Hair Extensions may change the structure and quality of the hair and we do not take responsibility for unwanted results.
We do not offer refunds once the hair has been altered in any way.