20 Inch Ultimate Volume Clip in Hair Extensions #14 Dark Blonde
Make 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Transform your hair instantly with our clip-in hair extensions. Our clip in extensions are easy to install and made with the highest-quality Remy human hair. They are comfortable, discreet and blend seamlessly into your natural hair making wearing and styling extremely easy.
Our ULTIMATE VOLUME clip in hair extensions are DOUBLE DRAWN meaning the hair is thick from root to tip.
What is the Difference Between Double Drawn and Single Drawn Hair?
Double Drawn Hair extensions are bundles are hair that have been measured the exact length from root to tip. This means the thickness of the hair remains constant.
Single Drawn Hair extensions are bundles of hair that contain about 50% full length hair, an 50% varied length hairs to create volume. This means the hair will be thicker at the root, but slowly taper off towards the end.
90 Day Returns Policy
We offer easy returns on all orders! If you are unhappy with the extensions or would like to exchange for another colour, simply head to our returns page and fill out the return form. To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must be within 90 days of your order.
Highest Quality 100% Human Hair
Double Drawn and Laced
Length: 20 inches
Number of Pieces: 8 Pieces
Weight: 220 grams
Also available in
16 inch: 180 grams of hair
20 inch: 220 grams of hair
24 inch: 250 grams of hair
30 inch: 300 grams of hair
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Brush your hair and extensions before use.
- We don't recommend exposing your extensions to harsh chemicals such as bleach, chlorine, alcohol, sulphate, keratin and protein as these will strip the oils from the extensions, leaving them dry, brittle and tangled.
- It is critical to wash your extensions with a sulphate free shampoo and conditioner only.
- Clip- in extensions do not need to be washed very often unless you are wearing them on a regular basis. Washing your tape hair extensions should occur at least once a week. This is to prevent any build-up from damaging the hair.
- It is best to gently brush and leave your extensions out to air dry after washing.
- Take them to a salon professional before treating or cutting your extensions.
- To store your extensions, it is best to wait until they are fully dry before putting them away.
- We recommend braiding your extensions before bed and while being stored, to avoid tangles.
- We do not recommend dyeing your hair extensions as it will affect the quality and lifespan.
Please note that dyeing, toning, or bleaching Pure Hair Extensions may change the structure and quality of the hair and we do not take responsibility for unwanted results. We do not offer refunds once the hair has been installed, coloured, toned or bleached.
We have designed Pure Hair Clip in Extensions for those who want instant volume and thickness without the assistance of a salon professional
All Pure Hair Clip in Extensions are made of 100% Remy Human Hair. The only difference between each set is the weight and length of the hair. The higher the weight, the more hair within each weft. We have designed each set to cater for different lengths and thickness as we understand not everyone’s hair is the same.
We have designed our Clip in Extensions so that anyone can wear them. The shorter your hair the more pieces you may require for a seamless blend. We recommend using our 8pcs Ultimate Volume set for the best results.
Pure Hair Clip in Extensions are made from the highest grade of human hair, however the life of your extensions depends on how well they are looked after and how often they are worn. Our clip in extensions can last up to 12 months if cared for correctly. We suggest reading our care instructions to make sure you get the most out of your extensions!
You can definitely wash your clip ins! We suggest using a sulphate free shampoo and conditioner to preserve the life of your extensions. It is important to brush your extensions before you wash them. This will reduce the chance of knots and tangles that could occur during the drying process. Letting your extensions air dry is best, however it is still very safe to apply heat to the hair.
Yes, you can send your hair extensions back for a full refund or exchange within 90 days of receiving your order. Please make sure the hair extensions are unused and in good condition.
Please note that dyeing, toning, or bleaching Pure Hair Extensions may change the structure and quality of the hair and we do not take responsibility for unwanted results.
We do not offer refunds once the hair has been altered in any way.